Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

I/D#1:Unit N - How do Special Right Triangles and The Unit Circle Relate?


Inquiry Activity Summary
This activity helps me derive the Unit Circle because the angles that are given and plotted if plotted all the way around make the unit circle with all the same radians as well. As shown in this picture below.
We can also see that as the triangles are changing quadrants the values of the radians change also shown in the picture below
Inquiry Activity Reflection
        1. The coolest thing I learned from this activity was the pattern i see as i move around the circle with the different triangles
        2. This activity will help me in this unit because it shows me the difference between all three triangles
        3. Something I never realized before about special right triangles and the unit circle is that as we move around the circle the signs of the radians change

No comments:

Post a Comment